What is Bal-A-Vis-X?
Bal-A-Vis-X is a series of Balance/Auditory/Vision exercises of
varied complexity, most of which are deeply rooted in rhythm.
These exercises require full-body coordination and focused attention.
Our company has used Bal-A-Vis-X with those who are:
• Learning Disabled - which results in cognitive integration improvement
• Behaviorally Disordered - which results in Behavior settlement
• ADD/ADHD - which decreases impulsivity and increases focus
• Gifted - Physical coordination improves and stress headached diminish
• Non-Labeled Student Benefits - Overall academic achievement improves, requiring less effort
These exercises are designed for everyone. Kindergarteners through seniors, even the non-athletic
and physically challenged find Bal-A-Vis-X within their abilities.
Bal-A-Vis-X benefits students whose auditory skills are inadequate for academic success.
Such students "hear" but do not attend to the precise details of:
• Verbal Instructions
For these students, the rhythmic patterns of Bal-A-Vis-X create an awareness of the nuances of sound.
Bal-A-Vis-X is for students whose visual acuity may be 20/20, yet whose vision remains deficient in:
• Ocular Motility (Tracking)
• Binocularity (Teaming)
• Visual Perception (Discriminiation of details)
For all participants, the gains in eye-hand coordination and confidence become evident.
Bill Hubert - Creator of Bal-A-Vis-X